Monday, November 11, 2013

Mission Statement

Since I entered high school, I have embraced my love for math and science. By pursuing engineering as a career I feel that I will allow myself to accept new challenges and embrace the problems that I face in the world. The ability to solve problems, however, is not just useful in engineering. I feel that I can apply these skills to my everyday life. I have always had a passion to help others and comfort them whenever they need someone to talk to. Although I may not always give the best advice, I feel fulfilled when I can be there for a friend. I am also passionate about opening myself up to new experiences. I feel that by allowing myself to embrace new opportunities in the world, I am living life to the fullest. I have also always been passionate about helping others in my community and others in the world as well. I feel that I am a better person when I help others. By sharing my talents with others, I can better myself and other people as well. I have been given the opportunity to help at the food cupboard at the Catholic Social Services in Norristown, and I hope that I will be able to continue to help others in the future. Helping others is truly fulfilling.

No comments:

Post a Comment